Southern Sayin' Of The Month

I live for the light of a full moon. -me

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beer-garitas are Fantabulous



I have the cure for a bad day, the way to celebrate a good day and an instant perk up for the ordinary day. Beer-garitas. Like margaritas only hyped up.

Kinda like the Charlie Sheen of margaritas. Logically it doesn't make sense that it would be good but for some reason it is. Winning!


For me it totally blew my mind because of the whole "Liquor before beer, never fear" concept. I thought it must be a big no-no to mix them, yet they're amazing and have never made me sick.


Here's the recipe:

12 oz of beer (I prefer Corona or Landshark)

12 oz of water

12 oz of Limeade concentrate (not the Margarita frozen mix)

6-12 oz of tequila (I LOVE Corzo Silver)


Mix all together and enjoy!

This recipe is enough to share, but if no one else wants to join in your margarita party (as it was this evening), just half all of the measurements and I go with 3-4 oz of tequila. That's plenty strong and you can enjoy the lime taste too.


Cheers friends!




2 comments:

  1. You know, I have never had one of these and the ingredients all mixed together kind of freak me out, but I have heard great things about these beer-margaritas so I just might have to try one!
    have a great day girly!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and comment...you know ya' wanna!

Related Posts with Thumbnails