Southern Sayin' Of The Month

I live for the light of a full moon. -me

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nerdy Girl

Yesterday was just one of those days.  My mama and I took Bug to get her 2 year picture made and she lasted all of about 4 minutes.  We quickly picked the one decent photo that didn't have half deflated mylar balloons and crumpled gift bags in the picture and got out of there.

The Monkey was whiny and Bug ran around every place we went like a bull in a china shop. She even managed to throw a bag of goldfish across the restaurant and it landed on an elderly lady's table who was none to happy about Bug's antics.  However, we did end the day with some fun at the pool after the RedHead got home. (Oh, but then bedtime came to a nasty end at 10pm after a hour of struggle.)

This morning wasn't looking much better when the Bug said/screamed the words, "MILK MOMMY" about 100 times in the first 10 minutes I was awake. But then I remembered I got to go pick up my new glasses today! Many will hate on them, but I love them!

Today's ˈaʊtfɪt

The Bug photobombing my picture!


Dress: Mercer & Madison
Belt: Forever 21 (only $2.5!)
Shoes: Jack Rogers Navajo
Glasses: not the new ones :)

Here's the nerdy girl glasses


Happy Little Friday friends!








 

1 comment:

Go ahead and comment...you know ya' wanna!

Related Posts with Thumbnails